Wednesday, October 04, 2006

all gussied up

doesn't my blog look spiffy? All the thanks go to denguy (as well as a lovely shout out to Crazymumma for advertising his greatness). After a few hours online last night, a healthy dose of humor and his creative expertise I was left with all of this loveliness. Special points to him for taking a photo I took in Thailand and turning it into that yummy banner. And I am finally able to get a blogroll going so I feel like much less of an asshole now that I can link some of the amazing writing I stalk regularly. The hits just keep on coming.

Thanks to the oh so excellent Denguy! You should all check him out - he writes as well as he creates.

13 comments:

Momish said...

I love it! That banner is awesome, I just love that photo! Thanks for the nice comments! How funny, we must be on the same wave length. Today when I came over to your blog and realized I was two posts behind, I was all, "shit, why wasn't I notified?" Then I realized I did not have a subscription to your blog in my bloglines." That, rest assured, was quickly rectified. I won't miss a thing now!! As a result, I had just added you to my blogroll this morning! (since it's based off my bloglines subscriptions)

scribbit said...

I didn't want to comment yesterday for fear of being too talktative (the story of my life) but I loved the new picture. Very Zen.

cinnamon gurl said...

I thought it was new last night but then I thought maybe I was on crack. Gorgeous photo and it looks great as your banner. I'm hoping my huz will do me up a snazzy banner whenever I let him near the computer again. He's talented that way too.

Oh, The Joys said...

It looks VERY nice!

acumamakiki said...

Yes, I'm loving your new blog banner and all the linkys on the side. I'm such a tard when it comes to anything bloggy; I just figured out how to permalink.

Haley-O said...

looks gorgeous! :) So unique and reflective of your travels :).

Hulai said...

I still cant believe that you took that picture! Its gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Attila The Mom said...

I love what you did with the place!!

But you need a more comfortable couch. This one is kind of lumpy.

;-)

sunshine scribe said...

Ohhh gorgeous. Gussied up suits you :) I love the new fabulous design.

Deezee said...

looks excellent. does your friend design for strangers?

QT said...

I love the fact that your banner is one of your own photos - it looks really *gulp* professional and shit!

Kris said...

Love that banner!

Mama C-ta said...

Very, very nice and great photo. I need a new look SOOO bad. I can't stand to look at mine anymore. I want a real designer to do something, not my half assed attempts. Alas, no money for that sort of thing!