Wednesday, November 01, 2006

perfectly still

I am stunned and honored to share that Organized Chaos and Mama Drama have nominated me for an October Perfect Post award for this over at Petroville and Suburban Turmoil. I must say I've never linked that many people in one post so that alone is a feat of fortitude.

What an honor from the lovely Deb and Jen, and I must say, it is a tremendously lovely tribute to my friend.
I wonder if he is aware of this blessing, and that makes my heart swim upstream.

Thank you both.

PS. Don't forget about the poetry roundtable - it's coming round the bend.

12 comments:

Anjali said...

Wow. Love the post. You deserve the honor of perfect post.

Anonymous said...

Well, that was a particularly good post. I've archived it, as I do with those I want to see again one day.


Peace,

Thailand Gal
~*~*~*

Anonymous said...

It was a really great post. Definitely worth the nod!

Lillithmother said...

He at least knows that you and him and moved others...and that truly is a blessing.

meno said...

Well, how exciting! It is a great post. I remember the shiver i got when i read it.

Momish said...

Congrats to you! It is well deserved!

ECR said...

It must've been hard for them to pick just one of your posts. Congrats!

KC said...

Well-deserved.

crazymumma said...

You deserve it....we all love your writing.

Cat J. said...

That was a beautiful post and well worthy of the honor. You are a terrific writer.

Mrs. Chicky said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your much deserved honor!

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the best "perfect posts" I have ever read.