sacred spaces

Lil approached me weeks ago to collaborate on a site with her. She has a vision for a site where she and others can air out their stories - the ones that have made us stumble, rise up, scream, or weep along the journey.

She's created a place where we can gather and bring some of that to light. It's over at the only way out is through and the door is open to anyone who has a story they feel they'd like to share. I know she is dedicated to respecting the privacy of others, so submissions can be anonymous.

It feels like a warm and lovely place already - mostly because Lil is so pure of heart in her choice to birth this and also in her willingness to create space for the rest of us.

A couple of you have already inquired, and I know Lil is working to get your story on the site in the next few days. I look forward to hearing what you have to say - especially given the strong reaction to some of my recent posts - I know there is a lot brewing under the surface for many of us, and sometimes the things we hide keeps us stuck.