Tuesday, January 09, 2007

pure money

Have you read this post? KC blogs with a mixture of wry and intelligent humor, and one of my favorite things about her writing style is how she reveals her innermost thoughts and humor in little bitty words. And when I see those little bitty words, I know I am in for something extra juicy.

Bravo, sister, for making us laugh out loud. And for being a supportive, creative, fantastic woman - while I've only gotten to know you through this forum, I have no doubt that if we were neighbors, we'd spend a lot of time together. And then I'd get to have the best MD in the nation.
And of course, thank you to the two women who've created ROFL which allow this and the rest of the monthly hilarity to multiply all throughout the blog world.

PS
Don't forget to swing by again tomorrow when we roll out our first Just Post Roundtable. It's like honey for the soul.


6 comments:

KC said...

Jen, you are pure money on crack. And the phattest sister ever (and phat used only in the most pure money way, don't slap!).

What a nice way to start my day.

Thank you for being a part of my world.

kristen said...

i'm glad to 'know' both of you ~ without you jen, i wouldn't have kc.

Julie Pippert said...

I'll click. I'll be back.

Oh yeah, and I meme-tagged you. :)

Laurie said...

She's a peach, as are you. Motherhood (and womanhood) at its finest.

flutter said...

That was hysterical. I then,of course had to click the "fart" tag and read all of those. Have to love a woman who shares my totally juvenile sense of humor.

Lynanne said...

What a great post! But the experiment has to be repeated to make sure the results are valid. Another 3 or 4 times should make for sufficient comic relief! LOL