Sunday, February 04, 2007

sick

I haven't been around much in the past couple days. M has been sick. And I have something so supremely important to do tomorrow that it's all I can do not to panic because I need her well enough so I can leave her tomorrow, while in very capable hands, without her mum.

Healing vibes, all. I miss checking in on all of you so I hope to be back knocking on your doors later on today.

Oh, and hey there: our second Just Post Roundtable is in a mere six days. If you have a post of yours or one you've appreciated that was written by someone else, please send them my way (to girlplustwo (at) yahoo(dot) com) by February 8th and I'll send you the button.

We'll link all posts and anyone who refers one (or more) in our Just Post Roundtable on the 10th. If this is new to you, please feel free to check it out here.

20 comments:

Hel said...

My thoughts are with you. All will be well, I just know it.

Thailand Gal said...

Healing energy to you and M. Concentrate on that. :)


Peace,

~Chani

Z said...

Healing vibes to M and calming vibes to you, Jen. Love to you both.

Can't leave out the man!

Love to all three of you.

Lillithmother said...

You got it sister....Reiki for all of you!!

Lil *hugs*

Jenny said...

Sending M healing energy!

KC said...

*sending M supreme health wishes*

*sending Jen supremely important success wishes* *and a virtual valium*

*trying not to be too curious about what said supremely important thing is*

meno said...

Lighting a healing candle for you two.

crazymumma said...

Hoping M gets well soon. It is so hard when our wee ones are ill.

Good luck with your important thing tomorrow.

Lots of healing your way...

Laurie said...

Nothing is harder on a mom than having a sick child. I know little M will be well soon and you can concentrate on your supremely important something.

ewe are here said...

Hope M is feeling better.
Good luck tomorrow!

carrie said...

Sending you a virtual bowl of soup, and some rest to feel better...:)

Carrie

carrie said...

I mean, for M to feel better, and rest for you 'cause sick kids can wear a mother out!!!!

Carrie

mamatulip said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope M's feeling better soon. *~*healing vibes*~* coming your way...

Her Bad Mother said...

Sending healing thoughts to M!

Tabba said...

Sending loving, healing vibes to that little M.

You know I'm sending great vibes your way as well.
Warm up that warrior yell.

And as always, lots of love.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I hope everyone stays healthy at your home! We are trying to stave off sickness here. It seems that Junior Mayhem can't seem to shake the ear infection, head cold-chest cold thing! It is a killer to need to be at work when your child is sick. Good luck tomorrow.

flutter said...

*smooches M's forehead*

Poor munchkin. Well vibes on your house.

J Fife said...

So tough - the pull between a sick babe and stuff that has to be done. Sending warm healing vibes your way. Good luck tomorrow!

kristen said...

It's so stressful when your babe is sick and you've got pressing obligations. I hope baby girl is better soon, or at least on her way to better by the time you have to kiss her sweet face goodbye for the day.

QT said...

Hope M starts feeling better and good luck with whatever you have going on today ~ I know it will all work out somehow.