my heart is a lonely hunter

I haven't been able to visit much lately. I am still in the whirlwind of some extraordinary issues in my work and as such have been depleted, so utterly depleted. And I miss you so.

Tomorrow will be the most difficult day so far, and for all my cryptic comments I am unable to share more than this and I wish that wasn't the case. But I am pouring my heart out to you silently, pleading for safe harbor and a place to rest my head. And I could use a little wisdom to see me through.

And I'll go forward head up, as we are defined in the moments where we are forced to stand up the straightest, to open our hearts as fully as possible regardless of the ache. Because I want to look back on this one day and know I've done the best I could. And that this too shall pass.

I'll be around soon.