rolling around

I haven't been feeling especially funny lately. I am incredibly taxed at work, it's reaching it's breaking point for a thousand reasons I am not at liberty to discuss here no matter how much I want and need your support. It's safe to say I am heavy, so very heavy both from some tremendous challenges and the weight of the responsibility. So it's a breath of fresh air when I find things that make me laugh. And nothing makes me laugh quite like posts like the ones written over at Where's My Cape. KC's greatest hits are an ongoing phenomenum, her interpretation of her google hits always has me laughing. Or ahem, I mean Rolling On The Floor.

But it does beg the question: Is anyone actually rolling on the floor? I've never quite understood the expression and to be honest it kinda bugs because I think if we are going to get all dramatic then why not go for it and say we've just Shat On Our Keyboards. In fact, I volunteered to rename the ROFLs at BlogHer but I think they thought I was drunk. Yo, I'm sober now. Where are my Shatting On My Keyboard awards?

The super delicious Chicky and Metro have other ways to make you laugh over their ways too. Maybe you'll even roll on the floor. Or better, you'll shat on your keyboard.


Speaking of shatting, ok, not really but I am enjoying saying it so deal. Today is the last day to send me your Just Posts. All will be featured on Monday in four blogs from all over the world.