yo ho ho

Alejna cracks me up. She's got a pirate name quiz over her way that made me laugh and as such am bringing it to all of you here.

Mad Jenny Flint was too good not to share, and besides easily chipped and sparky sums it up pretty well these days. What is it about pirates anyways? For as sexy as they look I am pretty sure they smelled pretty damn rank. But still, there is something about pirates.



My pirate name is:


Mad Jenny Flint


Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
And in other news, won't it be ironic if this is how he finally ends up in jail? I mean, I'd probably not have pushed it if I were him. But then again, I am not a madman. Just sparky and chipped.