Monday, March 15, 2010

my kid is awesome

I need to go to the grocery store tomorrow. What should we buy?

Coffee. And wine.

I need to go the gym.

You can always go to the gym Mommy, you never have to ask me if it's okay.

After me being all ranty over something silly, like her not picking up her stuff.

Sometimes you give me a ginormous headache. I still love you, but sometimes it's hard to like you.

But the best of all?

Yep, she lost her first tooth:

Dudes.

Oh, and do me a favor and head over to Alejna's and vote for your favorite 2009 JUST POSTS!

http://collectingtokens.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/vote-for-the-best-just-posts-of-2009/


Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

Tanis said...

I can't believe how BIG she is getting!!! She is adorable!!

I hope the tooth fairy visited her...ahem.

Wink.

Email me dammit. I miss you fierce. I never read blogs anymore (no time) but I think of you all the time.

xxoxoxoxo

flutter said...

I love that kid.

Amber said...

Your kid really is awesome. And getting very BIG.

Cold Spaghetti said...

Hooray for first tooth!

And PS: I do this JP thing, too!

Anjali said...

Missing you, and that's a mighty fine missing first tooth!

Janet said...

She really is.

Just catching up on all the changes. Holy shit, lady!

Be well.

Gina said...

She's hilarious!

cheekyketek said...

I'm relieved to hear that she still likes you, even when you give her a headache. Chill Jen, giving someone a headache? I don't believe it.

Gwen

Lara said...

This age is the best, isn't it? I know. I know. Every age is the best. My exchange w/my 5 1/2 yr old the other day:

E: I'm so good at reading and writing and playing house. I just don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Me: You have plenty of time to decide. I have seniors who don't know!

E: I mean I used to want to be a mom, but it is HARD. Even with just one kid it's hard!

Me: umm...

They are definitely awesome! Miss your updates tons and hope you are "facing the strange" ok.

Kyla said...

She's a keeper, that one!

KayTar is about to lose her 4th tooth, which I find unbelievable!

mamatulip said...

Your kid IS awesome. Congrats on her first lost tooth!

slow panic said...

the first tooth! amazing. such a cutie and a very very big day for her.

hele said...

how beautiful she is.

krista said...

um, why does your daughter look exactly like i knew she would when i've never seen her before?
it's sort of freaking me out.